Mysterious Mist

• March 5, 2021 at 10:41 pm #919
      Nikki Jane
      Participant

At an event in Drakelow Tunnels I captured on camera what appeared to be smoke in one of the tunnels. There was no one in front of me just pitch black emptiness, I was with a couple of the team who were behind me and looking in the opposite direction. From the photo what would you think I captured? Just some mist or a spirit?
      Have you been to Drakelow before and if you have what evidence of activity did you capture?

• March 8, 2021 at 5:49 pm #955
      Kaitlyn Hunt
      Keymaster

Drakelow tunnels is my most favourite Location I have ever been to, mainly because every time I have gone the spirits never disappoint. I had the most fortunate opportunity to go two times with my team and both times was the most activity I have ever experienced. The main thing I will never forget about going to drakelow is hearing people talking to each other outside the room. On both occasions me and my team were in the canteen area having a break when suddenly we hear two people (a man and a woman) talking to each other clear as day. now anyone who has been to drakelow before knows you lock your self in when investigating and there is no other entry point. All my team members where in the base room so it couldn’t have been them. To this day it is the most unexplained activity I have ever experienced!!!

• March 8, 2021 at 7:20 pm #956
      Nikki Jane
      Participant

I remember that evening, I missed the voices so I’m so gutted that it no longer is available for investigations. The two times I went there I had uneasy sleep to say the least. The first time I went as a guest and my friend saw a figure in the bunk room we slept in, it wasn’t another guest or any of GHUK team. She told me it was behind me as we were packing up to leave, I have never left a venue so quick. The second time I slept there I felt a physical hand grab just above my ankle. I slowly pulled my foot up and put my blanket over my head as everyone else was asleep. When I asked everyone the next day if they grabbed my ankle, they all said no and another said ‘I didn’t touch your leg, but something stroked my face’, she was sleeping next to me in the same bunk room where my friend saw the apparition on my first visit! An amazing place and one I will never forget.

• March 10, 2021 at 5:02 pm #988
      Joanne Berney
      Participant

Mist is very difficult to determin if its paranormal or just damp or focus on the camera certainly worth a debate. Drakelow tunnels is very damp i would say that this might be related to that but hey you never know.

• March 12, 2021 at 9:02 pm #1034
      Nikki Jane
      Participant

That’s true, but I did take 3 photos in a row in a quick succession and there was no mist in the other two photos. The one that’s on this feed was the 2nd photo. It is a great discussion though and keen to hear others thoughts on this too

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.