1 Booking Policy
- No persons under the age of 18 are permitted to attend any events with Ghost Hunt UK. ID may be requested upon entry at the event if any Guests is suspected by any member of Ghost Hunt UK to be under age. Failure to provide proof of ID or customers found to be under age will be removed without any refund offered.
- Due to restrictions at our locations, heavily pregnant women are not allowed on any Ghost Hunt UK Ltd events.
- Several locations are not suitable for clients with disabilities.Wheelchair users and people with serious mobility issues should contact Ghost Hunt UK for more information.
- Unless otherwise stated by Ghost Hunt UK there will be no sleeping facilities at our events. We suggest that you bring a camping chair to sit on whilst carrying out vigils or taking breaks if you feel unable to stand for long periods of time.
- These terms and conditions are non-negotiable and your booking of an event demonstrates their acceptance by you, the client. These conditions and any contract into which they are incorporated shall be subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
2 Behavior Policy
- Ghost Hunt UK has a zero tolerance policy for any disruptive behavior on our events. Every guest will act in a responsible manner and respect the needs of others.
- Ghost Hunt UK has a zero tolerance for any disruptive behavior on our events. Any guests found to be being disruptive during the event they will be removed from the event and no refund will be issued.
- You will not cause harm or injury to anyone to a team member, other guests or yourself. or put yourself or anyone else in danger.Any guests found to be being disruptive during the event they will be removed from the event and no refund will be issued.
- When leaving a Ghost Hunt UK event all guests will ensure that due to the lateness of the hour you will respect the needs of nearby residents by leaving quietly and quickly.
- Ghost Hunt UK never fakes anything on events.We ask you to do the same.Any customer found to be purposefully faking paranormal activity, such as but not limited to throwing objects, and tapping on surfaces will be removed from the event and no refund will be issued. Ghost Hunt UK Staff will use their own discretion and have the ultimate decision to evict anyone.
- Ghost Hunt UK will make areas out of bounds clear at the beginning of the event. Any customers found to be knowingly trespassing will be removed from the event immediately, with no refund offered.
- It is important that each client is aware that they attend the events at their own risk. Ghost Hunt UK accept no liability for any accident/incident/injury to a client which occurs from not adhering to our behavior policy.
- By accepting and agreeing with these terms and conditions with Ghost Hunt UK you are further indemnifying the promoters/organizers/individuals from and against all legal liability in respect of any claims, damages, costs, penalties, actions, demands, proceedings, any kind of legal suits, losses or expenses amounted in respect of or arising out of the injury to or the death of any person, or persons, or damage to any property arising from the clients participation and involvement in the event or activity or premises pertaining to the event.
3 Smoking drugs and Alcohol Policy
- Under no circumstance no alcohol or drugs are permitted on any event with Ghost Hunt UK .If anyone appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and/or is suspected of bringing either alcohol or drugs to the event they will be asked to leave immediately and will not be refunded.
- Ghost Hunt UK Staff will use their own discretion and have the ultimate decision to evict anyone whom they consider to be behaving in an inappropriate manner due to alcohol or drugs.
- Ghost Hunt UK does permit smoking at events however this is in only specified outdoor areas, as agreed by the owners of the venue, which will be made clear to all customers at the start of the event. This also includes electronic cigarettes.
- Ghost Hunt UK does not accept use of Candles and other potential fire hazards these are prohibited from use during events. Any customer found in possession of said items will be removed from the event without any refund offered.
4 Personal Belongings.
- Ghost Hunt UK holds no liability for any damage or loss to property and personal equipment either on the journey to the event, during the event and on the journey back home from the event. This includes any damage that may be caused by any spiritual or poltergeist activity during the event.
- Ghost Hunt UK does not accepts no responsibility for any equipment, clothing and damage to vehicles, parking fines, clamping of vehicles. All property and effects belonging to you are your responsibility and we would urge you to protect your property and keep all said articles safe whilst attending the event.
4 Cancellation and refund Policy
- Where the event is cancelled, postponed, moved or re-scheduled outside of our control, Ghost Hunt UK Ltd will try to find you an alternative date or venue or credit note will be offered if these dates are not suitable.
- Should any event be postponed, moved or re-scheduled for any reason travel and accommodation incurred as a result of the cancelled or postponed event will not be refunded.
- If any event is held in the open air and is going to be affected by the weather conditions.Ghost Hunt UK reserves the right to move the event into covered conditions,it is the responsibility of the client to ensure that they are wearing appropriate clothing and are protected against the weather.
- In the event of severe adverse weather conditions Ghost Hunt UK reserve the right to cancel an event and reschedule no refund will be issued however a credit note will be offered if the date rescheduled cannot be met
- However, if the weather is such that any member of Ghost Hunt UK Team is unable to attend the event then Ghost Hunt UK will deem the event to be inaccessible and therefore cancelled. This may happen as late as guests travelling en route to the event.
- Ghost Hunt UK reserves the right to cancel/postpone any event which has not reached the minimum capacity. The minimum level is deemed by Ghost Hunt UK on an event by event basis.No refund will be provided a new date will be provided or a credit note issued.
- It is your responsibility at the time of booking to ensure that you are able to make the event date as Ghost Hunt UK cannot offer a refund or transfer your places if you are unable to attend. Our locations are paid in advance and we are liable for these costs even if you cannot make the event. All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Deposit payment options will secure your place(s) on the event but the balance payment should be made no later than 4 weeks prior to the event. If the balance payment is not received by the due date your places will be put back up for sale and deposit payment lost.
- Once the balance payment is made this payment cannot be refunded nor can your booking transferred to another date or a different event if you cannot attend. You must let us know if you are unable to attend an event up to the time of the event as the team will be waiting for you to arrive
- All guests need to be directed towards Ghost Hunt Uk Terms and Conditions and it will be deemed that the person(s) purchasing your tickets have been asked by you to ensure that the terms and conditions have been read and agreed by all concerned.
- We would be grateful if you could contact us as soon as possible to let us know if you are unable to attend an event, even if it is on the day of event so that we are aware that you will not be arriving and can inform our staff.
5. Complaints procedures
- Ghost Hunt UK reserve the right to hold a full investigation into any complaint. Ghost Hunt reserve the right to take up to 14 working days to investigate in full.