Best Paranormal evidence .

• March 5, 2021 at 5:28 pm #904
      Joanne Berney
      Participant

What has been the best paranormal evidence you have found while doing paranormal investigations?
      I sometimes think its hard to single out one i have had several encounters that hve made me belive more and more!

I would have to say my best would have to be when i left a recorder and white noise box in a locked building and a viedo playing. We went to the next building to conduct our investigation and on return we played back both footage of white noice and viedo recorder just a minute before enetering you could clearly hear on the white noise box someone saying “oh here they come” then we entered not realising that the following had just happened it was amazing!

• March 5, 2021 at 11:17 pm #923
      Nikki Jane
      Participant

Like you Jo there’s so many experiences to choose from, so I’m going with the first proper evp that my friend and I captured on our first visit to Kelevedon Hatch a few years back now. We had the voice memo running during alone time and we were by the stairs near the generator room, an area that freaks me out to this day. But we were chatting away, there was four of us together and the voice memo was recording all the time. Whilst we were down there we didn’t hear anything but when we replayed it at break time we captured another woman, don’t know who she was whisper loudly over our conversation saying ‘Let me out …….. Let me go’ Well it gave me goosebumps I can tell you!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags