Rougham Control Towers experinces

• March 5, 2021 at 5:32 pm #905
      Joanne Berney
      Participant

Ghost Hunt are looking for all of you wonderful guests to tell us your experince of rougham control towers.

• March 5, 2021 at 11:08 pm #922
      Nikki Jane
      Participant

I love Rougham, it’s a great venue to go to if you’ve never been on a ghost hunt before. I’ve witnessed so much here and no two nights are the same there. The Tower does it for me though. I find using the spirit box, K2s and REMPOD the best for getting responses. But also your senses too are the best tool for here.

• March 7, 2021 at 2:50 pm #933
      Mark
      Participant

Rougham never fails to disappoint. When sleeping over on my own in the base room and being the only person in there but physically being able to hear pots and pans clattering. Also when bring on the top floor of the tower and hearing a bicycle bell ringing downstairs!

• March 10, 2021 at 4:58 pm #986
        Joanne Berney
        Participant

Mark very true its such a small venue a bysicle bell is very common for this location and has been reported several times

• March 8, 2021 at 7:33 pm #963
      Nikki Jane
      Participant

You are so brave sleeping on your own at Rougham Mark, I could never do that. I remember when we were locking up after an event and in the same base room where you slept we heard a woman say ‘don’t go!’ A few of us heard it so props to you Mark

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags