Your Favourite Activity!

• March 8, 2021 at 5:41 pm #952
      Kaitlyn Hunt
      Keymaster

I don’t know about you guys but I can’t wait to get back to ghost hunting!!! But I do have a question… What is your favourite thing to do on an event? Mine is meeting new people with the same interests and being able to work together to get results.

• March 8, 2021 at 7:26 pm #961
      Nikki Jane
      Participant

Like you Kaitlyn I can’t wait to get back to investigating. My favourite thing to do on events apart from meeting all of the wonderful guests is do the live feeds, also using the spirit box and calling out. Using original methods of trying to communicate with spirits and capturing them on camera and evps.

• March 8, 2021 at 7:53 pm #964
      desmondneeds-6480
      Participant

like you 2 young ladies cant wait to get back to investigating and meeting new guests.My favourite thing is the ouija board and k2

• March 10, 2021 at 5:00 pm #987
      Joanne Berney
      Participant

It has to be Paranormal Investigations and really getting into voice recorings beacuse they cant be faked it is what it is !!!!but after that it has to be going out to castles or for a nice meal with my friends and family.

• September 21, 2021 at 1:02 pm #2157
      gerald.urey
      Participant

there are conjurers out there who will summon and bind them and other types of spirits, including demons. the costs vary depending on what beings you seek to work with. http://www.spiritshack.co.uk has a shop where you can look at the list of spirits they can contact. other reputable conjurers include Lisa from mystic morning treasures, billy from the pagan shop.

my advice is DO NOT work with demons before you have any experience in spirit work. they’re black arts and they can cause lots of issues if you are inexperienced. don’t be tempted by the thought of them tormenting people you hate – they demand a lot and will turn against you if you are inexperienced with black magick. good luck!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by gerald.urey.
    • January 31, 2022 at 10:09 pm #2996
      bagpuss_24
      Participant

It has to be anything to do with Poltergiests.
      I was skeptical about the whole thing; until I started my working life. I worked within a Film Unit for an ITV Regional company (showing my age) Our bread & butter work was producing Features, Documentaries, Programmes for Schools TV (showing age again) which was all shot on 16mm film.

Of the documentaries; we followed up a 1978 film looking at the Paranormal.
      This avoiding the usual Prisons, Castles etc – but concentrated on the places people wouldn’t consider as haunted.
      This was an eye opener; considering we were interviewing some witnesses at least 20 years after their experience. Many were still quite disturbed.

One feature, surrounded a 1970s built shopping centre in the Midlands; that was plagued with Aparitions and Polergiest Activity – even during construction in 1973. Many builders left site.
      This activity continued – the Local Council and Shopping Centre owner took out a “D Notice” (Injunction) to prevent anything being reported.
      All shops concerned (that was most of the 30 shop units) were told to keep diaries and issued with pamphlets about Poltergiests.
      The phenomina continued throughout the 1970s, into the 1980s – and things took a turn for the worse. Several “clerical experts” and the Bishop of the City carried out numerous blessings – the first kinds of worked, the second made things worse and the third took place just before we made the follow up film

While we were shooting in two of the shops (one was a Woolworth Store, and another was a Freeman, Hardy Willis store) we experienced footsteps and banging in an otherwise locked store room, blasts of cold air, equipment playing up, very bad static on sound and a Directors PA claimed she saw a dark figure stood by a staircase.

Our film was pulled from the air 3 days before transmission – as the Local Council didn’t want it broadcast. The item couldn’t be substituted as it took up a bulk of the programme.

From this experience, and a few others – this has interested me in to the if’s / hows and science behind it all.

A final twist to the story – my partner is a keen on Genealogy and discovered some of my ancestors lived in various houses that were once under the shopping centre.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags